Cisco UCS combines industry-standard, x86-architecture servers with networking and storage access into a single unified system.
Configure and Install the Cisco UCS Integration
- From All Clients, select a client.
- Go to Setup > Integrations and Apps.
- The INSTALLED INTEGRATIONS page, where all the installed applications are displayed.
Note: If there are no installed applications, it will navigate to the ADD APP page.
- Click + ADD on the INSTALLED INTEGRATIONS page. The AVAILABLE INTEGRATIONS AND APPS page displays all the available applications along with the newly created application with the version.
Note: You can even search for the application using the search option available. Also you can use the All Categories option to search.
- Click ADD in the Cisco UCS tile.
- In the Configurations page, click + ADD. The Add Configuration page appears.
- Enter the below mentioned BASIC INFORMATION:
|Name||Enter the name for the configuration.|
|Ip Address||Enter the Ip Address.|
|Credential||Select the Credential from the drop-down list.|
From the FILTER CRITERIA section, select:
- SMART: Use to filter resources based on the resource type.
- RESOURCE: Use to filter resources based on certain resource attributes.
In the FILTER BY RESOURCE TYPE section, select:
- ALL: All the existing and future resources will be discovered.
- SELECT: You can select one or multiple resources to be discovered.
From the Perform Actions section, choose Manage Device to set the resources as managed.
In the DISCOVERY SCHEDULE section, select recurrence pattern to add one of the following patterns:
(Optional) Under the ADVANCED SETTINGS, Select the Bypass Resource Reconciliation option, if you wish to bypass resource reconciliation when encountering the same resources discovered by multiple applications.
Note: If two different applications provide identical discovery attributes, two separate resources will be generated with those respective attributes from the individual discoveries.
- (Optional) Click +ADD to create a new collector by providing a name or use the pre-populated name.
- Select an existing registered profile, and click FINISH.
The application is now installed and displayed on the INSTALLED INTEGRATIONS page. Use the search field to find the installed application.
- (Optional), Select the Cisco UCS Integration.
- (Optional), Click the ellipses and choose the View resources option.
Modify the Configuration
See Modify an Installed Integration or Application article.
Note: Select the Cisco UCS application.
View the Cisco UCS details
The Cisco UCS integration is displayed in the Infrastructure > Resources > Network Device . You can navigate to the Attributes tab to view the discovery details, and the Metrics tab to view the metric details for Cisco UCS.