Using Alerts streaming, subscribe to data streams of raw or deduped OpsRamp alerts to your webhook.
This feature is available only to the Partners.
- Webhook URL for subscription
- Access credential of a Partner
Step 1: Configuring the integration
Install and configure the webhook integration.
Select a partner from the All Partner list.
Go to Setup > Integrations > Integrations.
From Available Integrations > Exports, click Webhook.
Click Install on the Webhook Integration page.
Enter a unique Name for the integration on the Install Webhook Integration dialog box and click Install.
The Alert Streaming Configuration tab displays the Webhook Configuration section.
Enter the following details and click Save:
Webhook URL: Requires your webhook URL.
Headers: Default header is Content-Type. Click + to add more headers.
OpsRamp supports only JSON content-type.
Payload: Enter a payload or select the category for the default payloads available as Placeholders on the right pane.
The following tokens do not work during the ingestion of raw alerts:
Now, apply the configured integration to stream alerts.
Step 2: Enabling alert stream
Enable the integration configured for the clients from Exports.
Go to Setup > Exports > Streaming Export.
Click + to add new streaming.
Do the following options on the New Streaming Export page and click Save & Run:
- Streaming Export Name: Enter a unique name.
- Clients: Select names of all clients for whom you want to trigger streaming.
- Export Category Type: Select Alerts from the drop-down menu.
- Stream Exports to: Select the Webhook integration. The drop-down menu lists all the integrations that are configured for alert streaming.
- Send raw events: Select the checkbox to stream raw events. Deduped alerts are the default option for streaming.
After successful configuration, the alert streaming starts for the selected channel. The alerts are visible at Alert Browser on the console.
View alerts of the target customer
- Go to Setup > Alerts.
- Search for the related alert and view.
More information: Create Stream Export