Oracle Cloud (OCI) configuration
To configure Oracle Cloud (OCI), you need to first get the credentials from Oracle Cloud (OCI) portal:
- Login to the Oracle Cloud (OCI) portal.
- Open the Profile menu and click My Profile.
- In the Resources section at the bottom left, click API keys.
- Click Add API key at the top left of the API keys list.
The Add API Key dialog box is displayed.
- Click Download Private Key.
- Click Add.
The key is added and the Configuration File Preview is displayed. Copy the required parameters and values displayed in the file snippet as you need to provide the values while creating OpsRamp integration.
After you have copied all the details from your Oracle Cloud (OCI) account, use the details to install Oracle Cloud (OCI) integration on the OpsRamp console.
To install Oracle Cloud (OCI) integration:
Click All Clients and from the drop-down list, select a client.
Go to Setup > Integrations and Apps.
Click Manage Apps.Notes:
- If there are already installed applications, it will redirect to the INSTALLED INTEGRATIONS page, where all the installed applications are displayed.
- If there are no installed applications, it will navigate to the ADD APP page.
On the INSTALLED APPS page, click + ADD in the Oracle Cloud application.
Provide the details in the ADD OCI page:
- Name - Provide a name for the integration.
- Select Regions - Enter list of regions for which you need to discover the resources.
- Tenancy OCID - Enter Tenancy OCID that is saved while creating API Key in Oracle Cloud (OCI).
- User OCID - Enter User OCID that is saved while creating API Key in Oracle Cloud (OCI).
- Finger Print - Enter finger print that is saved while creating API Key in Oracle Cloud (OCI).
- Confirm Finger Print - Reenter the finger print.
- Upload Private Key file - Upload private key file that downloaded from in Oracle Cloud (OCI) portal.
Under FILTER BY RESOURCE TYPE select:
- ALL: All the existing and future resources will be discovered.
- SELECT: You can select one or multiple resources to be discovered.
Select the required resource types.
In the DISCOVERY SCHEDULE section, select Recurrence Pattern to add one of the following patterns:
Click Finish.The application is now installed and displayed on the Installed Integration page. Use the search field to find the installed application.