Azure Container Registry handles private Docker container images as well as related content formats, such as Helm charts, OCI artifacts, and images built to the OCI image format specification.
Use OpsRamp Azure Public Cloud Integration to discover and collect metrics against
To set up the Azure integration and discover the Container registries resources, do the following:
- Create an Azure Integration, if not available in your installed integrations. For more information on how to install the Azure Integration, refer to Install Azure Integration.
- Create a discovery profile. For more information on how to create a discovery profile, refer to Create Discovery Profile.
Container registriesunder the Filter Criteria in the Add Discovery Profile page.
- Save the discovery profile to make them available in the list of Discovery Profiles.
- Scan to discover the resources at any time independent of the predefined schedule.
- Once the scan is completed, you can view the Azure Container registries resources under Infrastructure > Resources > Microsoft Azure category.
OpsRamp supports Azure events for Container registries. Configure Azure Events in the OpsRamp Azure integration discovery profile.
See Process Azure Events for more information on how to configure Azure events.
|Metric Display Name
|AgentPool CPU Time
|The agent pool CPU time in seconds.
|The duration of the container registry runs in milliseconds.
|Successful Pull Count
|Number of successful image pulls.
|Successful Push Count
|Number of successful image pushes.
|Total Pull Count
|Total number of image pulls.
|Total Push Count
|Total number of image pushes.