This shows how to download and install a FreeBSD agent.
The FreeBSD agent has the following features, which can be selectively enabled:
- Automation: Runbook automation, remote script execution, and custom script monitoring
- RemoteCommand: Remote command execution
- RemoteConsole: Remote device access
By default, all features are enabled.
The agent download file name format is
- version: Platform version
- osType: 32- or 64-bit operating system type
- packageType: Installation package format
After the agent is installed, the agent automatically begins sending telemetry to OspRamp.
The following sections describe how to download and install the the agent for different installation options. Agent installation by a non-root user is unsupported.