The Setup > Partner Details page displays information about your account:
|Displays the user-specific details such as address, time zone, contact number, and email. Also displays details such as, application and API endpoint URL, enabling or disabling IP Address assigned to restrict access. Use the Edit button to change details..
|Displays escalation status assigned to your account.
|Displays the selected packages for an account.
|Displays only those add-ons that are subscribed and available to you. Contact support to include more add-ons.
Account information summary
The following sections describe the account settings.
Displays the endpoints used to access the cloud:
- Application endpoint URL: URL to access the platform.
- API endpoint URL: URL to access the API.
NoteContact support to modify the access-end point. When you add a new URL in production, you must contact support to have a DNS entry added for the new URL.
Specify the IP addresses used to access the cloud.
Orders are visible only when the SKU module is enabled.
Click here for information on Add-ons.
Modify account information
- Go to Setup > Accounts > Partner Details.
- From Partner Details screen, click Edit. The EDIT PARTNER screen displays all four sections of the Partner Details page with the following names: Partner Details, Product Package, Add Ons, and Advanced settings. click each tab to view details.
- From the Partner Details tab, change the personal details.
- Toggle to enable Two-Factor Authentication from
- Select the check box to Restrict Access to Specific Ips. Restricting access to specific IP addresses can reduce security issues. The following error message is displayed when you attempt to log into the platform from an IP address other than those permitted: Your organization policies restrict you from accessing OpsRamp from your current IP.
- From the Product Package tab, view the selected packages.
- From the Add Ons tab, view the add ons enabled for your organization and users.
- From the Advanced Settings tab, select
NOto enable or disable Show Copy Clipboard option.
- Click Save. The Partner Details screen displays the modified details.