The remote console is a configurable feature at the partner and client-level. Browser consoles must be enabled to launch a console through a web browser.
By default, Remote Access Module and JNLP Consoles are enabled for a client. Only a partner can enable or disable the Remote Access Module for a client. If the Remote Access Module is disabled, JNLP and Browser consoles are also disabled.
- Enable remote access and consoles at the partner and client-level.
- Enable Consoles View and Manage permission to access and launch remote consoles.
Enable browser console
- Go to Setup > Accounts > Clients and click the client name.
- From the CLIENT DETAILS page, click Edit to change the details of an existing client.
- From the Remote Access Management section, select Yes to enable the browser console.
- Select Yes to enable Shared Drive.
- Click Finish.
Browser consoles and shared drives are enabled for the client.