Application patching is used to install and update third-party applications in selected devices.
Select a client from the All Clients list.
Go to Automation > Application Patching > Install Applications.
- The screen displays Welcome to Install Application Patch Management.
- View the list of supported applications for Application patching on the left pane of the screen.
Click Install Now. Install Application Patches displays Select Application screen.
From Select Application, select the applications and click Next. Install Application Patches dialog display the Select Device screen.
From Select Device, in the Visibility to Devices section, select one of the following options:
All Devices: Select this option if you want to have visibility of all devices on the client list.
Selected Devices: Select this option if you want to have the visibility of a specific device. Install Application Patches screen displays Select Resource Groups and Select Devices sections after selecting the Resources option.
Select Resource Groups and Devices: Select this option if you want to have visibility of only the selected resources in the client list.
- For Select Resource Group, select the resource group from Available Resource Groups and move to the Assigned Resource Groups.
- For Select Devices, select a device category from Select Device Type. The devices are displayed with details.
- Select the devices and click forward arrows to move to Assigned Devices.
After selecting the devices, click Next. Install Application Patches dialog display the Confirm screen.
Review the selected application, resource groups, and devices and unless you want to change, click Confirm. The screen displays Confirmation: Application Patches Installed.
update the content